A monumental hurricane season has been wreaking havoc and causing devastation across the Southern United States and Caribbean. One unforeseen result of this damaging season has been that a substantial amount of the region’s oil refinery equipment and storage systems sustained tremendous amounts of damage, causing energy networks to go offline and reducing the nation’s energy supply.
Repair experts from across the country are bringing their knowledge, tools and experience to help regions affected by this year’s hurricane season. We are committed to assisting the nation’s energy infrastructure throughout its recovery process.
DJC Enterprises Inc. is the premier provider of new storage tanks and tank maintenance in Colorado. We offer a wide range of services that Harvey-affected businesses can take advantage of, including:
- Storage tank repair: We are the most well regarded experts of refinery maintenance in the region. Our teams can assist you with a wide range of repair and replacement options, regardless of the damage sustained by your refinery equipment.
- Oil field production equipment services: If your field production gear was damaged by Hurricane Harvey, we are here to help! We offer a wide range of in-field repair services for all of our commercial clients. We also offer new storage tank replacement.
- Refinery maintenance services: Hurricane Harvey may have spared your refinery, but it still serves as a sobering reminder about the importance of storage tank maintenance in Colorado. You can rely on our team to provide you with reliable status assessments and high-quality maintenance services.
- Tank blasting and priming: If you are worried about the possibility of rusting due to seawater exposure, you can count on us to provide you with the sandblasting and paint priming services that you need to reseal your refinery tank.
- Interior tank coating: We offer high-performance interior tank coatings that meet the needs of your industrial tanks. We can assist you with any interior coating adjustments that you may be in need of following Hurricane Harvey.
Regardless of the type of damage your equipment is suffering from, one of the qualified service professionals at DJC Enterprises Inc. can assist you in identifying what types of services your gear may need. If you need to replace your gear, contact us for details on how we can furnish you with a new storage tank in Colorado.
As the region’s best experts in tank maintenance, we can help your business return to its fullest possible production level. We are here to assist our energy production partners recover from Hurricane Harvey. If your equipment has sustained storm damage, don’t delay getting it repaired as quickly as possible. Even if there isn’t noticeable damage covering your gear, you should still hire a qualified team to inspect it and ensure that there aren’t any lingering problems that may be caused by excessive saltwater exposure or other concerns.
Since 1984, DJC Enterprises Inc. has been the best company for refinery tank maintenance and new storage tanks in Colorado. Our talented technicians are known throughout the region for their prompt services, attention to detail and extensive amounts of industry knowledge. We can assist our clients with a wide range of storage tank services, and our team works extensively with our customers to deliver unrivaled service experiences.
This post was written by Writer