As one of the top painting companies in the area, commercial painting in Colorado is always on our mind. We know that’s probably not the case for all of our customers, but we figured we could share some of our vast knowledge to better inform the public. This post will teach you some basic painting facts that we think everyone should know:
- Paint is a protective barrier: Though we typically think of it as purely cosmetic, paint does wonders when it comes to protecting your building from the elements. Having your building repainted every few years will protect it from pretty much anything Mother Nature throws its way.
- Fresh paint can attract customers: Retail businesses need to do whatever they can to bring customers into their shops. Many will start with updating their exterior paint. A new coat of paint will improve the appearance of your storefront, which is more likely to draw shoppers.
- A new paint job lifts morale: If you need a way to boost the moods of the employees in your office, you should consider a new interior paint job. Painting the walls a lighter color in the office is proven to raise spirits and even increase productivity across the board.
- It’s a job for the pros: Slapping on a new coat of paint might seem like a job anyone could do, but we advise hiring a professional painting company to tackle the project instead. Bringing in a professional will ensure that the job is well done and help you avoid any injuries.
Qualities of a good commercial painter
Though you always want to hire a pro for commercial painting in Colorado, you shouldn’t choose just anyone. Look for these traits in any prospective painter:
- Great reviews: The internet is your best friend when it comes to searching for a commercial painter. Start by reading online reviews for each company, and stay away from those with consistently low ratings. It’s safe to say that if former customers had a bad experience, you will, too. Always go with a painter with tons of five-star reviews, like our team at DJC Enterprises Inc.
- Speedy service: You don’t want to wait around for weeks or even months before your painter can get to work. After all, the longer you have to wait, the worse your paint will start to look! See when the contractor can fit you into their schedule, and try to go with the company that can get it done sooner rather than later.
- Fair rates: Worrying about overpaying is one of the top reasons people opt to paint by themselves. You don’t want to pay an arm and a leg, so be sure to do your research and get a few different quotes for the job. Just keep in mind that cut-rate painters may perform low-quality work.
If your building is looking a little worn down or if you just want to switch things up, call our team at DJC Enterprises Inc. for commercial painting in Colorado. There’s no job too big or too small for us to take on.
Categorised in: Commercial Painting
This post was written by Writer